The plant named after T.H. Shevchenko is currently a state-owned enterprise, it is technology and people. Our main advantage is the team of motivated enthusiasts, which combines the experience of colleagues who have been working here for decades and transfer the tradition of manufacturing high-quality products from generation to generation with the energy of young professionals. Together we are working to change our state for the better.
That is why the Shevchenko plant invites permanent workers.
- design engineer of REA
- Head of Accounting and Audit Department
- HR Manager
- Deputy Chief Accountant
- Legal Counsel
- official employment
- stable salary paid on time
- employees of the enterprise have a social package: paid leave, sick leave
- other conditions stipulated by the Labor Code of Ukraine
- You will be interested in working on projects that strengthen the country’s defense capability
- professional and personal development in the field of modern industrial production
- the possibility of career growth in a large enterprise with a clear and transparent organizational structure
- stability and confidence in the future – the plant was founded in 1900 and as a state enterprise, even in difficult times supported by the state, therefore we always work
- involvement in the production of defense products, strategic importance for Ukraine now, when military production has again become a priority
We make Ukraine strong!
Contacts for communication on employment issues at the State Enterprise KhIMP plant named after T. H. Shevchenko
Contacts of the department of personnel management:
+38 (050) 302-36-24
You can send your resume to us by e-mail:
address: 99, Moskalivska str., Kharkiv, 61157, Ukraine